Amerifund Inc. is a national, established, 25-year old business finance company. We desire to put relationships first with our customers, equipment selling partners and investors. At Amerifund we provide creative financial solutions for all types of businesses, from small mom-and-pop businesses to Fortune 500 companies and beyond. We are committed to helping businesses grow by providing the best funding solutions possible.
Account Manager (Now Hiring!)
Hungry, motivated account manager wanted!
At Amerifund Inc., our passion is helping new and existing businesses across the country succeed by providing them with business funding. As a sales account manager at Amerifund you will be responsible for cultivating, managing and growing vendor and client relationships, and turning those relationships into revenue. We are looking for a unique individual who is ethical, outgoing, personable, driven, comfortable on the phone and in social settings, and most importantly, self-motivated to make a great living. At Amerifund, you control your income, and the sky is the limit!
Previous sales or business experience strongly preferred. Should be comfortable with basic math skills. Experience with Zoho or similar CRM software is a plus. Basic computer and excellent communication skills required.
If this unique individual sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for developing new business opportunities through prospecting calls with decision makers.
- Maximize revenue from existing accounts by creating and implementing selling/marketing strategies with value-added creative financing solutions.
- Develop and build solid relationships with new and existing customers.
- Proactive account management, as well as reactive customer problem-solving.
- Report on and track account status.
- Compensation is commission based, plus monthly and quarterly bonuses, along with a benefits package. There is no limit to your income potential, but at quota, the target income is $60k for the first year and over $100k in the second year and beyond.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, successful inside sales experience is a plus.
- Communication Skills – ability to speak with and influence business professionals over the phone and in person. Effective writing skills are also required.
- Organizational Skills – ability to prioritize activities, meet and manage transaction deadlines.
- High level of initiative, self-motivation and, drive for results.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
knowing your purpose in life,
growing to reach your maximum
potential, and sowing seeds that
benefit others.” – John Maxwell